Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A couple of things...

1. I've basically cut off all my hair and I'm growing out the gray. So, if you haven't seen me in awhile and we run into each other, you've been warned.

2. School pictures!



It's been so long since I posted last that those school pics are actually a couple of months old now. Here's a more recent and accurate one of LB:

I know it's blurry, but come on! Here's one in better focus:


She's is a playground menace. And she's got mad slide skillz!

3. Having 2 kid is a lot. I'm serious. It's a LOT! I don't know how parents of 3 or 4 or whatever do it. This 14-18 month age is rough. I remember feeling on the brink when Linus was this age. Luna is teething her first molars and just got over a barfing virus. I haven't had a sound night's sleep in months, possibly even 1.5 years. Linus kinda half woke up the other night crying about how he wanted to draw a lion. That morphed into 20 minutes of "I WANT A LIIIIIIIIOOOOOONNNNNN!!" at 3 in the morning before I could wake him up enough to get him back to sleep. I'm obsessed with finding easy and tasty 30-minute dinner recipes BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THE TIME WE HAVE TO GET DINNER READY. I feel like I'm hanging on by my fingernails.

4. Linus is into drawing sharks. Sharks and swords.



I've got one just like it in my office. I'm going to frame it because it's fucking awesome!

No comments: